August 30, 2012

Movies: The Perks of Being a Wallflower


I can't wait to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's a book that's turned into a movie. I've read the book and I liked it so I can't wait how they turned everything onto the big screen.

Based on the novel written by Stephen Chbosky, this is about 15-year-old Charlie (Logan Lerman), an endearing and naive outsider, coping with first love (Emma Watson), the suicide of his best friend, and his own mental illness while struggling to find a group of people with whom he belongs. The introvert freshman is taken under the wings of two seniors, Sam and Patrick, who welcome him to the real world.

Probably the main reason why I can't wait to see it is because of Emma Watson. Me as a little Harry Potter fan is really curious how Emma transforms from playing Hermione Granger to Sam. In the movie she has an American accent and for what I heard I think it's pretty good but I read some reviews that it wasn't. I don't really care if her accent is fluent or not, I mean it's her first time speaking with an American accent in a movie so I can't wait who that turns out.

For those who are interested you can watch the trailer below:


xx ♥

3 comments:

  1. Really curious about this to, but haven't read the book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read the book yet, not sure if I'll get through it, but I'm really excited for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Story of this Movie is very interesting,Everyone is or has been nervous about starting up their first year in high school. Friends you had in middle school don't talk to you, it's a bigger environment, and you're surrounded by sex, drugs, language, and older kids on a constant basis.At any time you can watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower Movie and enjoy with friends.

    ReplyDelete