December 27, 2012

Photo blog

First of all I hope you guys had a good Christmas with a lot of love from your friends and family and some pressies too I hope?

Anyway, why I'm blogging today is that I found some pictures I made and thought of sharing it with you. Some landscape photos I made. Just 3 pictures though, still figuring out how to get my files back and get my macbook fixed. So that's why I can't show you more than this.




I also have a few photos of my mum, but not sure if she agrees on posting them on my blog. When she gives me permission for it I'll make blog about it!
So keep tuned

Much love,
xx ♥

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Sunsets and sunrises are always great to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Darls! I'm absolutely in love with the last one <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be able to find good info from your blog posts.
    my webpage :: ray ban uk

    ReplyDelete