December 01, 2012

Pixie Lott for Rock 'N Rose



Pixie Lott worked together with Rock 'N Rose, she designed 'vintage' jewellery and headbands. I think it's absolutely lovely, specially the cat ears and the midi rings. You should definitely check it out here.



Few pictues of Pixie with the jewellery and headbands.

    

These three are my favourite photos of the shoot. Also the jewellery of course. I just love them. The only thing is they are a bit pricey.


Behind the scenes video. Very lovely the photoshoot.

I hope I can write another blog soon, my laptop crashed and currenty I'm using my mum's. So I hope I can write soon antoher blog.

Love and take care!

xx ♥


3 comments:

  1. Really nice photos! The jewelry is not my thing though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was cute stuff in the collection, but its not really my thing unfortunatly. The one thing I love tho is the beaded cat ears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these hairpieces! xo

    http://ridingintowncarswithboys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete